Partnering for Success
Weirdesign is committed to serving our clients with a high level of design and development expertise. Each project, large and small, is an opportunity to produce work that keeps our phones ringing. Whether it is a budget or timeframe challenge, we invest the personal attention and care to achieve the best outcome for success.
Why choose us:
- Established, referral-based studio focused on service and superior design
- Our exclusive network of designers, writers, and developers
- Experience partnering with NGOs, policy makers, grassroots, and government agencies.
- Cost-saving turnaround, reliable budget stewardship
- Low-cost marketing plans for small companies, organizations and individuals
- Competitive rates with larger agencies
Before joining Weirdesign in 1996 Sylvia worked at several companies including Rolex Watch USA, Conde Nast, and Time Warner. Her design education encompasses the Parsons School of Design, the New School and Pace University. She has over twenty years experience working as an artist and design consultant. To contact Sylvia, please use sylvia (at) weirdesign (dot) com.
Steve’s education includes degrees in fine art and graphic design from the University of Tasmania and Radford University. His work has appeared in Communication Arts, Print, How and Fast Company magazines. He was a Rotary Scholar before starting Weirdesign in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York City back in 1995. To contact Steve, please use steve (at) weirdesign (dot) com.