No Data No More
print collateral / social media design and production
No Data No More: Manifesto to Align HIV Prevention Research with Trans and Gender Diverse Realities, written and informed by trans and gender-diverse (TGD) global activists, with support and solidarity from AVAC, offers practical and essential priorities for demonstrable and viable HIV interventions for TGD people.
This manifesto reflects the urgent need for peer-led HIV prevention research with true ownership and acceptability in TGD communities.
Find out more here.
Illustrations by Rory Midhani.
No Data No More Campaign Media Coverage:
- “Here’s How HIV Research Can Better Serve Transgender and Gender-Diverse People,” The Body
- “How can HIV research better align with the realities of transgender and gender diverse people?,” aidsmap
- “An HIV Prevention Manifesto by Transgender and Gender-Diverse People,” POZ Magazine
- “Tired of Being Excluded form HIV Research, Transgender People Issue Manifesto,” Health Policy Watch
- “IAS 2021: New demands for better transgender health care: No data no more,” HIV i-base